ArchiCAD Canadian User Groups, Toronto and Ottawa
To all Architecture Professionals, this is a free hands-on session where you work on BIM
When : August 10th from 5:30 PM to 8:00PM
Where : 477 Richmond Street WestSuite 301 Toronto, Ontario M5V 3E7
When : August 11th from 2:00 PM to 4:30PM
Where : Downtown Ottawa: 440 Laurier Avenue West Suite 200 Ottawa, Ontario K1R7X6
* Having difficulty registering? contact us directly and we will help you out!
Please join us and GRAPHISOFT in Toronto or Ottawa to check out the new ARCHICAD 20! Our Canada User Groups are a place to meet, exchange ideas, ask questions, and share our accomplishments with ARCHICAD and related BIM apps. We present projects, share tips and tricks, and provide the opportunity to network with other ARCHICAD users.
On the menu:
- Get more out of the most valuable “I” in BIM.
- How Graphic Overrides can improve your workflow
- Play graphical favorites—get excellent visual feedback about saved element settings with automatically-generated, colored 2D or 3D thumbnail previews.
- Bring project visualization to the next level with the updated CineRender Engine, enabling more accurate handling of free-form shapes.
- Leverage ARCHICAD’s fully-refreshed user interface that maximizes working area and presents clean and modern tool and command icons.
We'll also have a 30-minute ARCHICAD Q&A period.
Refreshments will be served!